banner



luxury car rental los angeles under 21

Rex Luxury Car Rental

4.8

Based on 196 reviews

powered by Google

Jasmine grant

Jasmine grant

17:08 18 May 20

Very friendly staff! Very helpful, quick and easy car rental process. Definitely will be coming back to them!!!!

Ariana Taheri

Ariana Taheri

16:38 29 Feb 20

Rex luxury helped me when I needed a car right away, these guys were very sweet and helped me throughout my whole trip.... They picked up my friends and I from the airport and made the renting process very convenient and smooth. I will continue to rent from them every time I'm in LA. read more

Marney Avila

Marney Avila

17:35 28 Feb 20

Hamid was a life saver! I had issues with Hertz and Hamid sent someone to pick me up from Hertz and got me the car I... needed. Awesome service! Most appreciated! read more

nineveh bahram

nineveh bahram

20:05 16 Feb 20

Great service! Super easy rental process! They are located right outside the airport and you can reach them anytime... during your rental period. All you need is a debit or credit card a DL & proof of car insurance. Quick and easy process! Highly recommend. And they will drop you off at your terminal when you return the car!! read more

Kathy E

Kathy E

20:03 16 Feb 20

These guys were great. Super friendly and went above and beyond for us. Hamiv was very helpful and gave us a lot of... options and worked with our schedule. He even let us take the car after we returned and paid for it so we could grab a bite to eat before our flight home! I highly recommend and will be back to this place next time I'm in LA for sure! read more

K Maddin

K Maddin

18:51 03 Jan 20

No other car rental company would rent to us when we arrived from Canada! They all said they would accept our debits... with a deposit and refused in person! These guys saved our butts. Great service and we didn't pay a fortune. Also super easy to get our deposit back. Overall I was extremely impressed! read more

Allysia Onder

Allysia Onder

19:01 07 Nov 19

My husband and I couldn't get a rental anywhere else that didn't have astronomical prices. We were at an Alamo kind of... stranded and found this place by accident. What a pleasant surprise! Rex Luxury Rentals saved us. Got us in a car less than an hour later. It was a life saver and we are so happy we found them. I highly recommend them for all your rental car needs. They have some really amazing cars in their lot. Better than most places read more

Daddy Pesos

Daddy Pesos

17:55 01 Oct 19

They should get no stars because this place is so unprofessional and little Miss lady is very rude and doesn't know... how to speak to customers. Just wait until your car breaks down or you lock your keys inside your car(Charged me $100 to have one of there best employees to come unlock the door with the spare key)😭😂(Rating is a ZERO for me). P.s. They don't even have roadside assistance so think about it and please read your contract before signing off. Refreshing every month because the extra fees shouldn't be hidden. read more

Elyse Mclinton

Elyse Mclinton

20:26 25 Sep 19

I had a long flight from Columbus Ohio to LAX and had to make a hour and a half drive to Newport Beach. I had reserved... a car with another company but when I got there, there were issues and they could not rent to me. I was devastated because it was getting really late at night and I was in the middle of nowhere. I was referred to Rex luxury car rental and it was the best place I could have ever went to. They picked me up in a luxury car from the location I was stuck at. The rental agent Hamid was extremely kind and patient. He really made the transaction stress free and I was in a beautiful car within minutes. When I went to drop the car off I got lost and I began to panic for fear of missing my flight. I called Hamid and he patiently guided me to the correct location. Definitely recommend this place. They really care about their customers and provide quality cars. read more

Alex Navarro

Alex Navarro

23:40 13 Sep 19

These guys are brilliant. Hired a convertible for 3 days, then a smaller car for around LA. Quick, professional,... friendly and flexible. Cindy was very accommodating and they kindly took me back to the airport. read more

b z

b z

20:19 29 Aug 19

Great experience with them! I rented car couple times and so satisfied by the service they provide. Owner is a great... person, he is so friendly with a long time experience. All personnel are helpful and cars are easy for driving. read more

Omgterawtf

Omgterawtf

17:20 16 Aug 19

This place is amazing!!!! We were stuck in a bind trying to find a rental service that will rent to 21 year olds. This... place helped us out and then some!!! Got us a car the same day at a very low rate. And when we had trouble with the car (put the wrong gas lol) they helped us out no problem!! Even filled up our tank with the right gas no charge! They also drive you to the airport after you return their car! And they take care of your parking tickets if you happen to get one while you're here!!! Super helpful friendly staff, I will definitely rent from here again. read more

Bridgette Haw

Bridgette Haw

02:42 22 Jul 19

The guys at Rex were very helpful, they allowed us to upgrade the car, no hassle. They even drove us back to the... airport. Great service. Thanks. read more

Kajal Alemo

Kajal Alemo

20:11 03 Jul 19

I had such a great experience with Rex Luxury Rental. I was in a stressful situation but they came to my rescue and... immediately made me feel at home. Thank you to everyone there for your patience and making process feel both personal and easy from pick up to drop off! read more

jaiden houser

jaiden houser

23:28 22 Jun 19

After attempting to rent a car from two other places, Rex Luxury Car Rental was nice enough to help us after a long day... of traveling. They were very nice and helpful for my situation. Will definitely be renting a car from them in the future! read more

Elizabeth Smith

Elizabeth Smith

04:37 17 May 19

This place is awesome! They are super easy to work with and are nice people. They are able to work with you on things... any other car rental place can't and are fast and efficient. They also were able to pick us up and drop us off at the airport and made it super easy going. Thank you Rex Luxury Car Rental, you will see me again next time I'm in town! read more

Jeff Erickson

Jeff Erickson

21:18 07 May 19

They were very helpful, flexible, and professional. I rented a van from them, and it was a very reasonable rate, and... they had a shuttle service that dropped me off at the airport. Great transaction. Thanks! read more

Kaled Ali

Kaled Ali

02:32 14 Apr 19

These people are amazing. They will come pick you up from the airport. My black brother that came in picked us up was... an amazing he gave us a tour guide and told us where to go and check out the hottest spot in LA. We got there to there company it was easy like pace. We went sign paper cause I didn't have a licence at the time my cousin did they were understandable and gave my cousin the car with his valued licence I payed with my credit card we left. Please go check them out. They are great people I will come use there service again. Beside they will take you to the AirPort when its ready for your departure. read more

Megan Webb

Megan Webb

03:49 24 Mar 19

Rex saved our butts on our recent vacation to LA. We had a car reservation at another location and when we went to pick... it up, they wouldn't accept my debit card because it was not through a bank (it's a reloadable card). We went up the street to Rex and he helped us out and got us a great car for the weekend. We got a flat tire at one point and they drove an hour to come fix it for us!! Highly recommend Rex!!! Thanks guys!! read more

Ryan

Ryan

23:11 20 Mar 19

Couldn't be better! Price was great. Staff is amazing. Will drive you to the airport. DEFINITELY recommend! 🙂

Seymour The Moor

Seymour The Moor

20:29 14 Mar 19

Let me tell you briefly about my rental. I had booked 2 rentals 1 with Enterprise and 1 with Midway and literally the... day of travel the strip on back of my credit card had rubbed off to the point I couldnt swipe it anymore and after and hr and a half of calling around, I was referred to call these guys. They came and got me from Midway and got me set up. The staff is super friendly and really go the extra mile for quality customer service. My only complaint is that they are ONLY located in LA. Even as a former Employee of Enterprise, if Im renting a car in Los Angeles, they will ALWAYS get my business from here on out. They also have a very wide selection. I would recommend Rex Luxury Car Rental over ANY OTHER CAR RENTAL COMPANY in the country. The gentleman I dealt with was Hamid. Ive even read the few negative reviews and would be assured by the many other 5 star reviews that this is really the best place to do business with when traveling. -Noble Jeremiah Edwards Bey read more

Suzana Haddad

Suzana Haddad

21:31 21 Jan 19

Had an amazing experience with Rex, our car was amazing and economic! Staff was also really helpful and friendly, would... definitely rent a car with them again :)) read more

Belle Ame

Belle Ame

19:59 21 Jan 19

Me and my boyfriend rented a c class Mercedes coupe and it was perfect! Definitely will go to to Rex Luxury Car Rental... , anytime I come to L.A . read more

chris manafas

chris manafas

21:44 13 Jan 19

There is a scam going on with these guys and the guy at the Alamo rental counter. After refusing to give us the car we... had booked at Alamo, the guy at the counter sent us to REX because Alamo wouldn't accept my just issued international driver's permit, without my European license, but REX would. REX proceeded to lie, overcharge, threaten us verbally and at one point suggested if we were unhappy "WE CAN SOLVE THIS ANOTHER WAY". They charged us for mileage even though they said there was no mileage charge, they gave us a faulty GPS that sent us to wrong roads and we had to buy a GPS of our own. Basically the crooked disgusting man and his son lied to our face and forced us to pay more than double the agreed amount in expenses and charges, knowing that we had a plane to catch and could not stick around to involve the police. I will however notify Alamo of the scam between these two offices, *(Leonard was the guy at the Alamo rent a car office that suggested REX) And also the LA police. I never write reviews, but I HAD TO PROTECT OTHER TRAVELERS. THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS, BEWARE. AS HE SAID AFTER I FINALLY WAS FORCED TO PAY, "HEY BUDDY, DON'T BE UPSET, MONEY COMES, MONEY GOES, THIS IS THE RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE WITH MONEY IN MY COUNTRY" I'm sure your fellow Iranians would not be happy fo hear you are using your cultural norms to justify robbing travelers. You are a place of business that should not exist. You are crooks and LA police will know about this shortly. read more

Domini Adriano

Domini Adriano

13:24 10 Oct 18

Called for a last minute car rental and one was available. Reasonable price, staff was super friendly, no credit card... requirements, plus they don't just send you off in a shuttle back to the airport, they drive you back in the same car that you rented. That's personal service! Highly recommended! read more

Geografijos Studentai

Geografijos Studentai

02:24 03 Oct 18

Everything was fine. We got a car vary fast. Emploees were helpful, funny and friendly. Took as to the airport after... returning the car. Good price. Definetly recomend! read more

Mary Anne Wells

Mary Anne Wells

20:09 29 Aug 18

I live in Ohio and attended a week-long conference in Long Beach, July 2018. My 18-year-old son wanted to tag along but... what to do with him all day while I was working. THANK GOD! Rex Luxury Rental would rent to us with an underage driver. Sure we paid more for the underage driver and he had to have proof of full insurance coverage upon arrival, but this could not have worked out more smoothly. Rex representative picked us up at the airport in the car we were renting. We chose an economy car to help save money because of the added cost on the young driver. The KIA was wonderful, new and clean!. We rented 7 days and got the 8th day free. An average of 150 miles per day were allowed, so he was free to run all over the place, enjoying several beaches, skydiving and more! I cannot believe how hard it was to actually find someone who will rent to 18 year-olds! God Bless you Rex...YOU MADE OUR WEEK! Fully recommend to anyone ...VERY HAPPY MOM read more

Yesenia Campos

Yesenia Campos

18:58 27 Aug 18

Absolutely loved the service and the car was awesome. I came into LA with a reservation at one of competitor and was... turned down at the last min. I made a few calls and Rex Luxury was my first call, I decided to call around. Pfff. Waste of time. Affordable & better customer services. I had a few more complication but Rex Luxury had it handled. THANK gawd! Haha. Absolutely the best customer service. Ask for Hamid when you come in. He will take care of y'all. He even gave me his personal number to help me out with an extension of my rental. read more

Calvin Quach

Calvin Quach

05:01 23 May 18

My family and I were in LA for a week and we needed a rental car. The only issue is that we are all under 21 so it's... tough. This is one of the only car rental company's that rent to under 21 around the LAX region. Rex car rental is great. The process of getting the car is fast and easy. The prices are pretty decent especially for us since we are under age and it would probably cost way more if we booked somewhere else. They pick you up from the airport and than drop you off in the same car so you don't have to move your luggage. We also got a car better than what we expected and so we're happy about that. Next time we're in this area we would definitely rent from Rex again. read more

Brenda Fong

Brenda Fong

16:51 24 Feb 17

Very great experience. Lovely staff, friendly and very efficient. I don't come to LA often but when I do, I will... definitely be back here. Loved it read more

Next Reviews

luxury car rental los angeles under 21

Source: https://rexluxurycarrental.com/

Posted by: paulsonfristruither.blogspot.com

0 Response to "luxury car rental los angeles under 21"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel