Can't Use Microsoft Account Money To Buy Games
microsoft balance not showing when i try to purchase add on
Discus and support microsoft balance not showing when i try to purchase add on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a $1.09 balance on my microsoft acct. Bought a $5.00 gift card online at walmart.com. Entered in the code and my balance is showing $6.09. Go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmyFrese, Mar 31, 2021.
Thema:
microsoft balance not showing when i try to purchase add on
-
microsoft balance not showing when i try to purchase add on - Similar Threads - microsoft balance showing
-
Show Microsoft Balance in store
in XBoX Games and AppsShow Microsoft Balance in store: I recently seen on my friends Xbox One that his Microsoft balance was shown in the Xbox stores side bar. Both him and I have no idea how this happened. I would like to do this on my Xbox One, so... -
Digital Refund was approved but money is not showing up In Microsoft account balance
in XBoX on ConsolesDigital Refund was approved but money is not showing up In Microsoft account balance: Hello, I bought Microsoft Flight Sim digitally on August 3rd, and I realized I couldn't play it on my Xbox. I requested a refund and it was approved but the refunded money isn't showing up in my... -
My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...: I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth. So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account... -
Microsoft store shows incorrect balance
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft store shows incorrect balance: Hi. This morning i redeemed a £50 microsoft gift card. If i go into settings, payment and billing the correct ammount is shown on my account balance. The order history screen also shows the... -
Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up: Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any help would be nice.... -
Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay.... -
Microsoft account balance isn't showing
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft account balance isn't showing: I've been trying to use this gift card money for over a year with no use. I bought a gift card for 150,000 pesos but it won't appear the balance on my Xbox, it does howere state that I have the... -
My Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?
in XBoX on WindowsMy Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?: I redeemed a 10 and 3 dollar xbox gift card with my microsoft reward points. Later i wanted to use it along with another way to pay to buy minecraft. When i tried to buy Minecraft, the Microsoft... -
Incorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from roblox
in XBoX on WindowsIncorrect microsoft balance is showed when child trys to purchase stuff from roblox: Hello, our son is longer time in situation, that he cannot buy anything from Roblox, because his microsoft balance in incorrect. I followed advice here - to add payment card and before purchasing...
Can't Use Microsoft Account Money To Buy Games
Source: https://xbox-forums.com/threads/microsoft-balance-not-showing-when-i-try-to-purchase-add-on.434305/
Posted by: paulsonfristruither.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Can't Use Microsoft Account Money To Buy Games"
Post a Comment